Old 08-12-2017, 05:25 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hi Badger!

I'm Ananda, but you can call me nands. I was late coming to the thread, so we haven't met before. I'm glad you are back!

I didn't make it straight through sober the first time either, so remember that although sobriety for the rest of our lives is the goal, if we have a relapse, we simply need to pick ourselves up again. I also had to look at what sorts of things seemed to lead to relapse and what sort of things seemed to build a firm sobriety. I have made it my goal to have multipule things that are specifically in support of my sobriety (although they do much more for me). That way, when one thing starts to come unglued, I still have several lifelines to see me through. I currently haven't got my therapist, but I have other things that will keep me just fine till I can get that rolling again cause it isn't the only thing that keeps me sober.

Anyhow ... I may ask you dumb questions cause I'm new, but I sure am glad to meet you and hope you stick around. It's a great thread to be a part of!