View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 03:44 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Hey Arp ramble away dear. It's lovely to just "chat" away about how we're getting on in general too. You too Elke. I'd hate you guys to feel you weren't "bad enough" to need support and a chat too.
Arp the thought process of "well at least it's not booze so I don't care" has been my mantra for a while now. Problem there is I guess we all would like to improve our overall health too. The great thing is that you are looking at other areas which shows that you have reached a new level in your battle with the bottle. Baby steps I'd say in a way. If you're like me (and I suspect you are) setting yourself up with unrealistic goals is a little risky.
On that note I bought one of those vaping machine things yesterday. I put smoking in my sobertime app and it's just pinged at me that I've not smoked for 1 day! Let's not get carried away here I'm using 12% nicotine liquid so it's not exactly quitting is it? Oh well, I'll keep at it and see what happens.
Hey Sim how are you? We got a week sober on Saturday!!!! Although I feel I'm cheating being under the close gaze of mother dearest. God never happy am I!
Take care all and pop back for a chat any time....love this place