Old 08-06-2017, 02:06 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Tetra

I'm not in good form at all tonight.
My wrist is still paining a little. I am due to go for a check up on Monday 14th and hopefully get rid of the splint but I can't see that happening just yet.

My boss is off an two weeks holidays now - his daughter is getting married next week. "Daddy's Little Princess" - and no expense will be spared I guess since she, hubby-to-be and daddy are all doctors.

I admit that I try so hard to be a good person but there is a bit of blackness in me too. I was out walking around today and I saw all these people and I wondered how do some people manage to sail through life with no huge problems (the "Golden People") and then there is me who has to battle for everything and my life is still a complete mess.

On a different topic, is it ok to block people from Whatsapp? I went out with a guy twice about 8 months ago, didn't hear from him for months and then he started texting again. I responded briefly during the week and then asked him to leave me alone. Then he texted every single night this week which I ignored after he started asking questions which made me extremely uncomfortable. I used to dread the sound of my phone pinging. Tonight he texted again so I told him to leave me alone and blocked him. The thing I am slightly concerned about is that he knows where I live and I have seen him at my corner shop once or twice.

I am actually very very tired of being made to feel bad. From now on I am just going to do things my way and people can just get over themselves.