Old 08-05-2017, 06:16 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Steely

That is the best story ever kenton.

Was thinking (showing my age) wouldn't it have been good if it were a back stage pass to a Rolling Stones concert and (when he was young) lippy old Mick came over to tend your wounds with a big kiss on the cheek. That was so funny, but like Dee am glad you weren't injured.

You hide your light under a bushel kenton, you are a really funny girl. Love you so. I love us all because we know the drill and care about each other. It counts so much.

When getting ideas for writing I've sometimes thought it would make a good play to see us all come together for dinner, somewhat like the "Big Chill" a movie I really like.

What a far out dinner that would be, so many stories, so much laughter and tears, and I reckon we would like each other irl just as we do here in cyberspace. And age wouldn't matter, because we have a commonality that defies age. We will decant the cranberry juice and drink from crystal goblets. I can see us laughing now in a very cosmopolitan way. Just might write the bones of it with confidentiality assured.

Kev I can't agree more with both kenton and Dee, and though I can see no problem in having a friendship with with this fellow strongly advise, and I hate strongly advising, to Keep It Simple just as they say in AA. I have seen too many people get messed up when entering into romantic involvements with other members, particularly in early sobriety.

Your bf was so proud of you when you picked up your 9 month chip and you both seem to be working so well on your relationship, and as Dee says, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

Play it cool kev, talk, share and be friends is my advice, but most of all focus on yourself and your recovery.

Well, that's enough from mother Steely there's a bloke waiting for me downstairs looks like he's got the Big Book in his hands, but they won't be on me. Love you kev.