Old 08-05-2017, 03:38 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Steely

So good to see you Nands and even better that you are are feeling OK healthwise. Have been worried about you as your health stuff is not exactly minor from what I can work out. I really hope the doctors can work it out and you bounce back well and good. I have faith. You deserve it Nands, you're a trooper. You are my friend.

Thanks for giving me the thumbs up on my tomato soup kenton. After I posted I felt embarrassed so thought I'd let you know that I did add Basil.

It's not always like this in terms of food and stuff, but even a computer repair can cut hard into my budget. Next week will be better and am learning to not waste any food and save my pennies. Man, the money I wasted on grog I could have bought a flat.

I remember the baby food mash kenton, sieving it and all that jazz, but far better than the Heinz stuff which I still don't trust irrespective of what they say on the labels. "She did the mash, she did the baby mash". Jeez I'm a dork.

So happy for you Poppy in getting through the wedding with your head high. I knew you could do it!

Thinking of everyone and all of our trials and tribulations but we're doing it, and we're getting there through hook or by crook. We are such a supportive group and pull each other through no matter what the circumstance and you don't find that very often.

I'm going to do work in the house today too Nands. Slowly pulling it together to get myself out of here and open that new chapter kenton. I could make it the best chapter of my life so long as I'm sober. I'm so looking forward, but staying in the day best I can.

Thinking of you kev and it really does appear that you are getting stronger and stronger. Finding yourself which as it transpires, is my goal too.

You've got a head start on me kev, but still look forward to seeing us all at the finish line which in my mind turns out to be a beautiful waterfall and where we scoop the water joyfully. And being the good people we are we'll take pity on the dehydrated one's and give them our cup.

It feels so good to wake up sober.