Old 08-04-2017, 06:07 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Tetra

Unfortunately I may be a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to my health. After everything I have been through who can blame me? (Alcohol related seizures etc.) My sister is also a doctor and she can be quite serious at times. I told her about it and she said "try not to worry. Just drink a glass or two of milk before you go to bed. Maybe take a vitamin D supplement or cod liver oil. Don't go over board with calcium supplements though as you don't want to give yourself a kidney stone".

I am actually seriously stressed. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a panic and I swear I can hear phones ringing. My work phone goes non stop. I told my parents about it and my dad just said "that is a sure sign that you are taking work home with you in your head. You need to learn to relax and leave work at work".I told my sister the phone story and she got very quiet and said "and do you hear voices as well?" I had to smile. No I do not hear voices.

So I will stick with the milk and exercise for now and try not to obsess over it. I imagine if it was very serious the orthopaedic surgeon would have mentioned it.