Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mary317

I need help

My boyfriend and I met 2 years ago. We have been living together, we never fight and we were so happy. A few months ago he went back to his old love...cocaine. I begged him for months to go get help and in June he finally did. He entered an inpatient facility and i was so happy. He told me he was doing this for himself and for our futur. He as been there for two months now and I have not seen him. He just got his phone back and I can see through our phone bill that he is texting his educator ( a single women) at least 20 times a day until midnight...but never a text for me. Is that normal? Do you text your educator that much until that late or am I getting played while I am at home paying all his bills (Including the phone). When I finally reach him, he is angry...saying I am a nag for texting him non stop. He says he can't text me, see me or call me since it's the center rules. Is this possible? Is something going on with his recovery that excludes me? I need help because I am loosing my mind.