View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Rubaduck

While I'm in a positive mood I'd like to thank a few people. Everyone here has my honest thanks and respect, but each day I'd like to do a small positive thing for a few people. So here's the first batch:

FallingLeaves: I knew there was something special the day you joined. Within a couple of days so many people were thanking you and commenting on your posts. Your leaves aren't falling, they're being carried on a cool breeze past all of us.

SeanFox: Your posts seem to make the message board come alive! Lots of activity after you post. It's always interesting to read about your work and your sleep dreams.

ClearPath: I love reading about the things you do with your son. I see myself somewhere similar in 10 years with my kids. I'm now trying to teach the eldest some martial arts (very very basic punches, and we do stretching together), music and writing skills. It's still incredibly early days but it's a nice way to spend time together.

I've got another tricky stretch ahead, and I'll do my best to stay completely dry. But I can at least promise that I'm not going to drink today and I'm not going to drink tomorrow!

Last edited by Rubaduck; 07-31-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added "I'd like to"