View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:28 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
lynnmarie123

Hi mm! Yep, determined as ever. No cravings.
5 weeks in. Still really early in sobriety and time will tell.
But it's different this time. All the other times I quit, I hung onto my pipes and things (tools of destruction), not fully committing. But this time I've shut the door on addiction, I'm done.
Now if I could just get back down to my pre-medical grade indica-fest weight, I'd be a happy camper. I gained 30 pounds in 6 months! Still beating myself up about that. But it's only been 5 weeks. I didn't gain overnight, it's not going to come off overnight. I must be patient with myself.
I do think I've turned somewhat of a corner on the sleep issue. Not sleeping long enough for my liking, but I had another nightmare night before last and I remembered my dreams from last night. Remembering in detail, which is a first since I quit for 3.5 months last year.
I do think I'm getting addicted to exercise, though, and I've heard that can be common for those on the wagon. I keep pushing myself harder and harder and feel really bad if I miss a day. Today's routine (walking and stretching) took up 2 hours today. Hmmmm....
Anyway, I'll just keep on keeping on.
Cheers!