Old 07-30-2017, 01:41 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sky90

Wow, writing/producing to manual labor is a big change but everyone enjoys different things at different times in their life I am glad you know what you want...

I will not to over examine so much.. I do believe that sometimes this is why therapy is not always so effective..it causes us to over-examine too much...

Originally Posted by Bob4x4 View Post
Don't over examine why you drank, or over think your flaws, it's just going to make you feel worse.

I had 5 years and the shizzle hit the fan! it happens, dust myself off and move on. Don't know if you downhill ski but sometimes you fall even if you are an expert, get up and keep skiing. We drink because it's easily available and legal and it kinda does a really fast patching job on our emotions... it would be fantastic if it didn't have negative consequences for some of us that like to get overly refreshed. LOL.

I am also changing careers from doing writing, producing to manual labor (after i turned 50) so yeah, shizzle happens... and you have to pay the bills.

Get back on track ASAP otherwise a few days of drinking will turn into a few weeks, and then a few months, and then a few years . . .

don't drink today, get your head to the pillow without drinking booze.

worry about tomorrow tomorrow.