Old 07-30-2017, 01:17 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Bob4x4

Originally Posted by sky90 View Post
Thank you Bob4x4... It sucks because before this I had about 8 months and then relapsed...I don't want this to happen again..does this make me a chronic relapser? I don't want this to be a pattern..I don't understand what it is that I am doing wrong...Don't want to be such a downer but it would really help if I can understand why this keeps happening after getting close to a year clean....

Moreover, I may be calling it quits on my current job position and will start looking for a new position...all the free time kind of freaks me out. However, I have been meaning to quit my current position quite for some time... it's just not for me...
Don't over examine why you drank, or over think your flaws, it's just going to make you feel worse.

I had 5 years and the shizzle hit the fan! it happens, dust myself off and move on. Don't know if you downhill ski but sometimes you fall even if you are an expert, get up and keep skiing. We drink because it's easily available and legal and it kinda does a really fast patching job on our emotions... it would be fantastic if it didn't have negative consequences for some of us that like to get overly refreshed. LOL.

I am also changing careers from doing writing, producing to manual labor (after i turned 50) so yeah, shizzle happens... and you have to pay the bills.

Get back on track ASAP otherwise a few days of drinking will turn into a few weeks, and then a few months, and then a few years . . .

don't drink today, get your head to the pillow without drinking booze.

worry about tomorrow tomorrow.