Old 07-25-2017, 11:26 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everybody!

We have been having some extremely hot days here. We have been rotating chickens throughout the pens and carriers so theirs can get cleaned, then we move them back into the clean carrier. They are too used to the A/C in the house to put them outside right now. This weekend we are supposed to get a break from the heat. They'll go outside if it's not too hot!

I get Danny Boy aka Daniel Boone out once a day/evening to walk around the house for awhile. He's got stiff jerky legs and I want him to get some walking time to help them feel better. Tonight I was in the kitchen cooking and he was in the living room. Then I hear clicking toenails on the kitchen floor. I turn around and there he is! Goose talking me and turning his head sideways trying to see what I was doing. I gave him a piece of bread and put some meal worms on it. He got all excited and sent them flying every where across the floor. Sigh! Another clean up job! He chased each one down and ate it. Jethro walked over to him and he took off fussing. Jethro said: "Oh that's right? You're a momma's boy!" LOL Regardless? He's going to be a very big boy when he's fully grown!

This past Thursday I got the bone spur/nodule removed! Nurse told me: "Rinse with warm salt water, have a nice day after the procedure!" I haven't had much pain from it. Advil gel caps took care of the little pain I had. The stitches came out yesterday while I was asleep. Found them on my bed! Then Friday I went back and got my permanent bottom plate. The new plate makes my bottom tooth on the left super tender/sore. Gotta talk to my dentist about it. And sadly I was told my dentist is retiring in December. I had to fight back the tears. It's so hard to find a good dentist and a good doctor.

Jethro and myself have appointments later today to get our hair cuts and other hair stuff done. It's been a few months since either one of us has been in the Salon. She about fainted when I sent her a text to make an appointment. LOL

Everybody have a clean day!

TOD