View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 01:55 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
mm1741

ONE MONTH LYNN! THAT IS AWESOME!!
Seriously. I bet you're really starting to notice differences. It's kind of funny; I never had luck with the sleepytime tea but the melatonin does work for me, at least in terms of putting me to sleep. I'm really trying to work on my sleep hygiene, though. I've started fishing from 7:30-8:30PM or so (i'm lucky enough to live on a lake), which I find relaxing, and tonight I am going to go to the gym for some cardio. Cardio before bed is always a huge help in terms of getting me to sleep, but my local gym is frequently a zoo up until 8 or so. I guess not to mention my previous regime was always come home, immediately start hitting bong, binge eat on junk food, and pass out by 8:30-9. I really don't think my body needs that much sleep. I noticed today I didn't feel like taking a nap this afternoon. It's nice having energy.

I REALLY hear you on the dreams, too. I've had some very strange ones the past few nights. I can't call them nightmares, and I only remember snippets. I never put much stock in dreams, myself. They all seem like a bunch of random **** to me. Are you getting night sweats at all? I did last detox, really bad. Not so much this time at all, even though I put on some weight myself in between detoxes (only a couple pounds, though).