Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Stewy84

Thank you everyone for your advice. I have read over all of the replies and appreciate the time put in to point me in the right direction

The argument with my dad is pretty much the lowest I'm going with this as I never argue with my dad and would rather do stuff to make him proud than drink the way I am doing

I'm not doing this for my dad though, I'm doing it for me. I'm starting here on day 1 today and I'm gonna battle this situation using the forum and what I already know about staying sober.

I have a lot on with work at the minute and need to be focused so that is my starting point- to work hard

I'm busy the rest of today and I've cleared my room of all cans.

I am planning in my free time when that will next be, to re read the advice on here and watch some Kevin O hara on YouTube as his advice seems pretty good

I'm very grateful for the support I've been shown on the site, I totally agree that I need to get up and take action against this now, today, this minute, this second.

That is what I'll do, I'll post later on tonight just for accountability and that I'm in bed and sober.

Time to wave goodbye to beer