View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 08:57 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Misc72

OK the time has come. The main pool offender is gone to the beach for this entire week with his family. So have not had a chance to talk to him. The neighbors next to him that are the other pooll offenders have asked to bring their daughter swimming tonight. I have my cousin and her son coming but it really wouldn't be a problem if they wanted to bring her but something about it is just annoying me. So since I haven't had a chance to confront anyone face-to-face and I feel really intimidated to do so I have composed this text message to the whole-group. Please let me know if you all think that I should send it because I'm starting to get that anxiety feeling again.

"Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing great. Just wanted to let you all know that we have to put a lock on our gate. Come To find out it is our responsibility as pool owners to make absolutely sure that no child can get in. Very scared that the young kids may come in through the gate and something bad would happen. Speaking of which we aren't allowed to let anyone use the pool when we're not home. God forbid something would happen then we Would-be liable for that accident. And since we're speaking of it during the week is pretty much out because our desks are right there at the pool and it's distracting and also we just like privacy. So maybe once in awhile on the weekends we can all come together and have a swim. I'm sorry for putting the open invitation out there like I did because I didn't want to be a party pooper but we have a huge liability factor plus general privacy. We LOVE you all very much and very blessed to have you as neighbors and friends so hopefully this won't cause any uncomfortable feelings. "