Old 07-20-2017, 09:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

I think I might have shown my hand a little bit this morning. I stayed home on a day I would normally have been gone before mom got up, my keys were there by the door but I didn't come downstairs while she was home. I almost never sleep past 8 any more. 9 at the absolute latest if I'm off on a Friday. But to sleep til noon on a Thursday? Definitely maybe showing my hand to her..

Good news, my doctor's office called me back today and my doctor will probably be willing to work with me since I don't have insurance and my symptoms were depression and anxiety, she may not have me submit to a drug test when I visit the office, unless the need should arise for some reason (read: I show up high). I was worried because of the bill I got from it before. But I will finally be going to see my doctor next month and get back on some depression and anxiety medication.. something very very mild that I can increase if I need to when winter and graduation and all these changes roll around.. Next semester my days when I have no school coincide with the two days my doc is in office.

Speaking of changes, I want to call the staffing agency I previously worked for and see if they will throw some cases my way, so I can get out of the one with the agency that keeps (inadvertently) screwing me over. But I am nervous.. maybe I will call today, maybe I will call tomorrow, maybe I will sit on it for another weekend. The thing is, even if I am left alone with both clients, I still have enough down time to study for Monday's test, so I do feel like maybe I shouldn't mess with that just yet. Next semester exams will be simpler. It will be a lot of prep for the boards.

I have some cleaning to do today.. some crap to pour down the sink drain.. laundry, study, I want to bake something and relax.. maybe go to a meeting later.