Old 07-15-2017, 08:05 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
BixBees505

Gilmer....Congratulations!!!! You have another little guy! I bet the sibling visit was priceless.

LadyBlue and Sao...the feedback I got on Friday both for my team and from my team was very positive. So I am still quite happy. The feedback on myself, specifically, was muted but gently positive. Best I could expect, truly.

Venecia...hope you have a great day with your friends. I know going sober will be wonderful. You are so solid.

There is someone else I wanted to respond to, will have to review.

Family surgery yesterday went well, and the patient is feeling dramatically better today after a rough day and night. My worry has relaxed. And I now I want to celebrate.

Have to say it feels a little scary. That desire to celebrate. I'm going to read all over here on SR about how people do that.

I get the mechanics of how to celebrate sober, and have no problem with those. It is the emotional release that I am a bit stuck on. I don't know if I've done it sober yet. Not sure I know how.

Last edited by BixBees505; 07-15-2017 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Fixed typo, more to Gilmer.