Old 07-11-2017, 08:49 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

Originally Posted by Susiegirl View Post
As stated above its 4 weeks on Thursday since my daughter has spoken to me. I have spoken to my ex who has sent on my apologies - I am offering to pick her up from school now and again or take her out, invited her over to come and see me for 5 mins even if her Dad comes into the house with her however she is still being stubborn and refusing. The ex states that she needs time and me asking all the time is having the opposite effect. He has been in a relationship with another woman for just over a year and I can't help feeling that they are playing happy families together. How much he is trying to persuade my daughter to come and see me I don't know. It may just be me being paranoid. How am I supposed to show her that I am doing everything to change if she can't see it. I'm feeling at a loss. I am doing this for her but most importantly for myself as well. I didn't have a very good sleep last night so its affecting me a little more today. I am not tempted to drink but just feeling so flat. I need her back in my life. X
Sorry this is happening, but hope in time, she will come around. Its great this isnt tempting you to drink. Thats great! Hang in there. Hope things turn around there, asap.