Old 07-10-2017, 08:52 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Susiegirl

Originally Posted by mandosca View Post
So I just dumped the rest of my wine. I feel a little better knowing that tonight I will not continue the pattern. Maybe it's in my head but even after just two nights of wine I feel awful. I feel like I need to detox my body or something.. I'm going to finish my cup of coffee then switch over to this detoxifying tea (that was expensive and probably doesn't do anything but it makes me feel better :-)).

So my question is... what is everyone having for meals today? Are you doing something really healthy to lose weight? Or maybe just eating whatever you like because, heck, it's better then drinking! :-)

Thanks in advance, I need all the ideas I can get :-)
I have just come back from a 7 mile run and made myself a huge salad with Jacket potato and tinned tuna - now snacking on fruit. I have lost 1 stone 2 pounds since January with another weigh-in due tomorrow. I eat healthily 90% of the time but now I'm knocking my wine on the head I do allow myself to have a couple of bags of crisps now and again. I don't want to be too strict - life is too short and I haven't go much more weight to lose anymore X