Old 07-09-2017, 12:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Missyk

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post
Benzo addiction with alcohol is a tough one man. Back in the day, doctor's thought nothing of refilling perscriptions. I had an endless supply of valium. I ended up in a treatment center that eventually cut me off. Talk about angry. Couldn't understand why cause it really helped with my "anxiety". Years later, I found a doctor that was more than happy to perscribe loranzapan (sp). I jumped at the chance cause I'm an addict.
Long story short, I found other ways to deal with my anxiety but it hasn't been
easy. The combination of opiates and alcohol is a death sentence. I strongly suggest you enter a rehab facility so you are medically supervised to deal with it. It's not a fun thing to do, but it might just save your life. You won't regret it. John
Thanks for your reply I am angry and really scared ,my doc who has now left pretty much agreed that I can stay on them as have tried every pill going and have never been able to cope with the side effects and panic attacks that they cause me ,think I'm super sensitive... I am not in a position to be able to go into rehab ,but I do no I need to get this under control somehow. How did you manage it ? Many thanks X