Old 07-08-2017, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Missyk

Addicted to diazepam and alcohol, panic attack all the time. .

Hi I am new to all this but seeing as tho there is so many people on here going through similar things I hope I can find some help/comfort/advice .... I am 39 years old and am struggling with benzo and alcohol addiction. Both my parents have passed away and have no family around or friends really that can help or understand. .. I have suffered with panic attacks since I was 18 which is when I first started taking pills and have been on them ever since intermittently, but now am taking them daily as my panic attacks are so bad . I barely leave the house unless with my bf and that's if I'm ok and not to panicky. I have always liked a drink but realise it has taken over my life now and need help to stop. If there is anyone else who is either got through this or is going through it I would love to chat and mb see that it is possible to feel human again and not have to have all these crutches /addictions ! Also what is really worrying me is my doctor has decided to cut me back on my pills and I really don't know what the hell I am going to do as I have bad acrophobia and social phobia and travel phobia so without these pills I feel my life is gona end . I havnt been honest with my doctor about the alcohol that I drink because I'm concerned that she will stop my tablets altogether as I do mix them with alcohol . X

Last edited by Missyk; 07-08-2017 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Need to change my heading for post .