Old 07-07-2017, 02:01 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
STHATHEMMAD

Smile

Originally Posted by STHATHEMMAD View Post
Hello everyone,
I don't know whether I am an addict or not. But, I want to stop consuming alcohol forever.
I started drinking about 8 years ago. Just after my school. We only had a small drink, About 1 drink with friends per month.
slowly it increased. And my best friend started drinking very frequently. He first started with drink in the weekend. But slowly it increased. So I also had drinks with him. I smoke too with him at drinks.
Then I started drinking with others slowly. specialy with university friends.
There after I had a job far away from home. We used to drink daily.
However now I am working nearby my home. But till I cant manage to get rid of alcohol. My Girl friend thinks I dont drink alcohol and no smoke. I cant cheat her anymore. I feel guilty. I want to confess to someone.
I am very dissapointed about me. I was not like this few years back.
I learnt very hard and became a university student. Those days I was very close to my religion (I am a Buddhist) . But now, very rarely I go to a temple.
Actually I am feeling guity. I wanna stop this. I hate the way I live. Seriously I hate the way I live.
I have many alcohol friends. So many of my friends know that i drink. So they allways call me for their parties. Its very hard to stay without drinking at those moments. And avoiding those functions are also very difficult.
little by litte]le, my parents get knowing things. Now they know I drink. I dont like it this way. I dont like to live this way. I wanna become a genuine man . Please Help.
Pleaase help!!!!
I posted this a month ago and now, I am completely sober for more than one month.. Feeling great and reading this post makes me feel so happy as I do not suffer any more...
I love you all!!!