Old 07-02-2017, 07:34 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Lava256

Originally Posted by BixBees505 View Post
Congrats on a significant first - sober Canada Day. Very cool, STDragon!!

I'm up and around after a fitful night of sleep. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. Pressure is mounting again at my work, maybe that is it. We have a very large project underway that will finish in October. Heating up.

I need to work on personal finances today - not my kind of Sunday fun, but I better dig in and face up, before something goes very wrong. I don't know what that would be, but that is another source of my general sense of doom.

I don't know. I've been rocking along for weeks now, feeling good. And over the past week have begun feeling fragile and fearful, which makes me angry. And angry is my AV's main instrument. Whine officially ended, for now.

So....uh... good morning, comrades!! How is everyone?? Soooooooo glad you are here!! With meeeeee!!! Ha!
OMG! Reading your post immediately revved up my anxiety. Then I had to talk myself into calming down and that it's Sunday and I can relax. I get so anxious about work and finances too. It's been pretty tough since the year started. I'm sure things will work out for you, bixbees, because, honestly, worrying and getting anxious doesn't solve anything.