Old 07-01-2017, 03:48 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
mandosca

Well it looks like I'm safe for the night, Thank God for my husband because I was really weak, in fact I was practically begging to split a big bottle of wine with him. I knew today would be difficult, long weekend, birthday etc but I had no idea it would be that hard.. I guess I've been pretty melancholy all day and while at the grocery store I decided the only thing that would fix my mood would be wine. My husband stood strong, I literally started tearing up in the store. At that moment, I felt absolutely awful, I thought my day was ruined, that life wasn't fair. Anyways, we left the store and passed all the liquors stores so there was no chance of getting anything. Somehow something amazing happened about five minutes later, I felt ok, then somewhat good, then SO happy that I didn't buy anything. How in the world did I go through so many emotions in such a short amount of time? Anyways, I am almost home and safe for the night and I am so glad I am staying sober. :-) I hope everyone is having a happy, relaxing weekend!