View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 03:21 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ThatWasTheOldMe

Originally Posted by Wizzooo View Post
I drink again last night after being two months sober. Now I feel guilty as hell this morning. I have tried to do this only on my own. I nee some help from somewhere. I have been taking medicine that will get you sick if you drink but my scrip ran out. I'm good when I'm taking the medicine but damn will I have to take it the rest of my life?! I have been feeling better not drinking except I'm always tired as hell. MY PAST- I started drinking around late 20's and now I'm 45. I don't want to offend no one but I feel the need to tell the truth here. I really seriously started drinking because it seem to really help our sex life. I still drink because it really seems to help us enjoy our sex life. My wife drinks too much also. She doesn't think she has a problem. I do drink way more than her and I always over do it..But I really believe she has a problem also , just not as bad as mine. I'm really thinking about going to AA . Some thoughts?
Do you have insurance and a primary care doctor to easily renew said script or did you let it run out?

That particular drug is meant for people not planning to drink around it. I'm also guilty. I had a relapse about a year ago where I specifically stopped taking it so that I could drink 5 days later. And I did.