View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 06:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Wizzooo
Southern Ga Boy

Sober

Hi August.
Thanks for the reply. That was actually my first post ever. I'll probably go to AA meeting tomorrow. At least sit in on one and see what it's all about. I have also had this pressure under my right rib for several years but can't seem to find out what it is.. I have had every test imagined but the Drs seem to think I'm crazy. I really think its a liver problem but they say everything looks normal. it may also be a rib problem because I do feel something clicking a lot. I'm not really sure why I just gave you my medical history I guess I feel the need to get some of this stuff off my chest. Antubuse is the medicine I've been taking. It works well because I have drink while taking it and It makes me feel awful. the bad news is I have drink several times while on the antubuse (spelling?) and it gets me sick every time. You would think I would NEVER drink while taking it but I have a few times. I know that sounds stupid but I have even knowing I'm going to get sick. STRANGE I know. I have done a lot better this year. I will go weeks at a time without drinking. Records for me.... I don't have any withdrawals now when I stop drinking or at least not any of the serious ones. I'm not giving up at all. Just starting again..