View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 03:12 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
Hi, it's me again. Another day done, sober. It's a good day, even though it seems like everything is going south.

Thank you Efra and Leigh and Giving and Kris and everyone for your encouragement. Giving, you will find work soon, I am sure.

I can make a job change. I have a decent job money-wise, and actual work-wise--it is the environment. I can work for a smaller entity, or solo so I can help reverse some blood pressure and insomnia issues . I don't absolutely have to stay in a massive, very noisy open office doing database and server work indefinitely., right. They have databases and servers in other places, or you can work remotely. I need to get ready .

I will stay hopeful and not let a temporary situation get me down. I have lots to focus on that is good.

Thanks again

Red
(((Red))) I'm kind of starting to think there's something about this 2 month mark. I've seen a lot of it about me included. I think we're really starting to live life as it is warts and all and it's comes as a bit of an overwhelming shock. Ive had to do some kind of emergency recovery plan work this week as I was lost and upset and actually angry. Also I don't know about you but I'm also having to face myself as a person who's papered over the cracks with wine for 15 years. I'm not keen on her yet but I have to trust that with a plan and with sobriety and with TIME this will improve.
I'm going to tell you something now. I've not really got one true friend. Out there in the real world I mean. I've 2 beautiful daughters, a lovely family and caring boyfriend so I'm very lucky don't get me wrong. But friends? No. The L in HALT at times is an issue for me.
Sorry for rambling I just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this journey. If it was easy we wouldn't be here. Being scared and tired and anxious and confused and angry are all part of the process I think.
You inspire me Red just like many others here I hope you find some way of finding a little more peace soon ❤❤❤