Old 09-18-2005, 08:49 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
nanad

Thank-you reikihelps

For you welcome. I have hopes that this website can help. I live in a small town and tried one meeting there was only two people there! However, I am searching for a bigger group maybe in another town.

My husband is in total denial. This is very painfull. I feel hopless at times.

Of course our loved ones have wonderful qualties or we would not be where we are today. There was a time when my husband took very good care of me. I never had to worry about car trouble, racking the leaves out side or cutting fire wood. As his drinking problem progressed he no longer takes care of me and my girls. I have really learned how to step up to the plate. This is good however sad.

Now he ask me to ask for help with my car (he used to hop in is car to help me); he blames me for the high cost of heating our home instead of cutting wood. It makes me so very very sad. He is so depressed and lonely. I am falling out of love with him and it makes me cry. I can't seem to even sleep in the same bed as him anymore. He is so hurt and so am I. There is just no room for me in this marriage. He will not go to counseling. I asked for a seperation so I could get my head together. We have a large house payment and neither one of us can pay it on our own. We have a rv and I asked if he could park it at his parents properity up the road and he said no way! I am not ready to sell our home and am not willing to pack my children up to stay with family.

I feel like I'm under water and can't catch my breath. Thanks for listening/reading

nanad