View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:22 PM
  # 779 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Well, it looks like the 3 of us, huh?

Eddie--yep, going to school for nursing. Right now I'm taking the pre-req's for the program, and this winter I'll be able to apply for the program. Hopefully, everything works out and I'll be able to get in and start taking the actual nursing classes (the clinical stuff) next Fall. I have to remember that it's HP's plan, though, and whatever happens happens just as it should.

I'm grateful that that little inner voice that wants the very best for me and my life is getting louder and louder each day.

I'm grateful that I'm finding it easier and easier to listen to it and then to have the power to actually carry out it's suggestions--even when those suggestions aren't the easiest to follow

I'm grateful for my new temporary sponsor during this transition period before I solidify the relationship with my new permanent sponsor.

I'm EXTRA grateful that I was guided to SR and to AA and to this wonderful new life that proves that living happy, joyous and free is a lot of hard work...but well worth it in the end.

Thanks everyone visiting this thread...Eddie and Richie for keeping it up...and God for Your love and guidance.

Danielle

P.S. Think it's time to take a little trip to the video store...hee hee.