Old 06-24-2017, 08:26 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Saturday Morning.

A person that I work with in my line of work reached out to me to let me know of a job opportunity. She has spoken to me about this opportunity on a few occasions. It would be a lot more money than what I am making now. Its a chance to put my skills to good use and to expand. There is a lot of potential there.

So, I sent out the email.

Ive become so comfortable with putting myself in a box. The person who told me of this position, and the need of someone like me, really gave me motivation. I want to grow and I also want that growth to have monetary compensation. I know I am worthy of more.

I do think that I am underpaid in my current position. It takes a lot of training and a lot of time devoted to learning the business, the product, building the relationships internally and externally. My current position has a lot of back and forth, this and that, nothing sticks, schedules change, training is minimal, too many chiefs and not enough getting accomplished. Chain of command is hard to work with and ideas are buried as soon as they appear. Day in and day out of not really knowing where things are going and it all can be rather confusing. Adding to all of that is the fact that the chain of command has turned their heads and almost refuses to learn anything about the job that they are paying me to do. They dont want to learn how to operate and work in my position but they surely have had a lot to say about what they perceive is not working or what is wrong. It doesnt make sense.

The motto would be: You are not doing it right and we dont know specifically how you are doing it wrong but we will leave it up to you to figure out how to get it right. We wont guide you. We wont show you what we want. We only know its not up to par and it is your job to fix the problems that we cant identify. .......(run on sentence)

I am grateful for what i have and grateful to be in a unique line of work. I guess I just would like to show a company all of my capabilities, and for that company to know that they have a seasoned well educated ( in my line of work) hard working dedicated employee.

Do I sound ungrateful? Maybe. I need to work on this.

It doesnt hurt to dream big and to know my own worth.

The point of all this is: Settling. I dont want to settle for something small. I want to reach big and bring the big into my consciousness and life.

The power of manifestation.

The email sent out could turn into nothing. That doesnt stop me though. I was given confirmation yesterday that I am capable of so much more.

That in itself is quite beautiful. I believe her.