Old 06-22-2017, 12:21 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
I think that happens to many of us Brenda. Don't let it get you down.
Indeed, I identify. In my earlier days here I would find myself on this board pondering who liked my posts and who didn't, who replied to my posts and who didn't. The mindframe of "how come that person replied to them but they didn't reply to me?". I also would read replies to some of my posts and feel a bit of anger.

I've learned to let go of that. I don't like any one person any more or any less on this board. I am equally grateful for everyone. I try looking inward when I feel those old mindset feelings creeping in and instead of questioning others I question myself. I don't take anything personally.

Sometimes too, it's the things I liked hearing the least that I needed to hear the most but it took me some time to get there.

It's our thinking, it's how we roll. The nature of addictive tendencies. It takes some time to learn how to not be so self centered.

It's also why I use the like button on all posts in this thread. It's my way of sending the love and telling the person I've read what they had to say. I may not have a response but I did read.