Thread: i'm new....
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
phoebe
wounded

i'm new....

hello everyone

i'm new to this site.. accually i'm new this kind of sites. my name is phoebe. i'm 22. and i'm not an addict myself. BUT my mom is one. she is addicted to pills. This of course affects myself and my fameily very much, and is something we have lived with since i was maybe as young as 9 years old....

she has done better(well... has consummed less...) over the 3 last years, since i moved out. but from christmas til june this year, she has been in a bad shape... a very bad shape. then she didn'e eat any pills(well she eats asprin and such, but nothing harder) all summer, untill last week....

i don't acually have any questions about addiction... well i have one.... acually 2...

are there any forums on this site for kids of people with adictions? or are there any other sites any of you know of?

and how many pills does a grown woman have to take EACH day when she has been addicted for over 10 years to get the same affect as she used to? i guess that varies from person to person.... but i have always wondered about that.... she keeps saying i just tok 2.. but i don't think that our dog even buys that one..

well i guess thids got to be alot in the first post

well nice to say hey to you all

-Phoebe-