View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 10:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ardy

hugs to all you out there.. Father's Day... always makes me sad .. miss all of my family from the 1950's to the 1990's... have my photos of so many days gone by.. sometimes that is all I have.. went to my sons for the weekend.. they do a lot of time with her folks.. they are not well. maybe.... and my children's father my ex.. never has time for them even now... cried in the car on my way home.. Eddie Lee just does not know how to take the tears.. my only regret in life not being able to do enough for mykids... we had it hard.. really hard.. but we had each other.. sometimes they laugh about life in the 1980's but then they get a little tight and the chatter goes to a different vein... my job now... if I had had a job like this back then.. but it would not have paid 11.00 per hour. back then 3.35 per hour was as good as it got. for a female.. doing the same job as a guy..... sorry all... Father's Day..... is Hard and Mother's Day is worse.. yep... love my 3 to bits.. hugs and prayers and hopes for a better tomorrow.. ardy