Old 06-18-2017, 01:31 PM
  # 446 (permalink)  
Ananda

some times time zones suck

I figure you will be up in a bit, but then in a couple of hours I have to do the dinner thing (my turn to cook ... Beef Brocoli stirfry).

Oh well ... hopefully we will catch up with each other soon. I've been gardening all afternoon and have more to do. I HATE mowing the lawn ... such a waste of time and energy ... I hired it done back when I made money just cause I could, now I try to do it whith my cane and probably shouldn't do it, but can't afford to have it done!

It's ok ... I'm just whining. I think if I get a bit more done Chris will come take over. He just likes to see me make a start on things as when I drank I did nothing. He will get over it, but hey ... he is only human (So don't yell at him!!).

OK ... back in a bit. Kenton - sleep well and Steely - goo morning and Kev - you are doing great ... post us an update when you can. I know that AA can eat up a lot of time (as can a relationship) and then some AA sponsors don't like internet stuff ... although more and more they seem to accept it ... big difference in attitudes in the last 7 years Thank god!

EWWWW .. ok steely instead of a mushy morning ... now we get a gooey morning I guess the mush could turn to goo