Old 06-18-2017, 04:54 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Weev1l View Post
Hi Babe!
You sound full of energy and very positive about changes to your life. They all sound like good things to me. We don't want to waste any more life on alcohol.

Thanks for the lovely pic. I used to do a zen meditation on a lotus flower years ago. You've made me think I'll look up my old group, see if they still exist. Maybe it's too early to sit still yet.

It's bloody hot here in UK and I'm acting like a dry drunk. Celts love cold. Fortunately, we only get 3 days like this a year. We had snow on the beach one year in June. By all the gods, may it snow tomorrow!

Love and hugs to you
Snow in June? That must have been something! It's in the 80s and 90s here but we are getting a lot of clouds and rain this week which does not make it fun to go to the pool! I am potty training my little guy Mon-Wednesday- that should be fun! Basically we stay home for 3 days and he gets to run around naked.

Kids are up and I am trying to be patient this morning as hubby sleeps in. We are going to a movie when he wakes up- should be a fun Father's Day.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!