Thread: Update on life
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 06:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Originally Posted by sweetichick View Post
He was constantly belittling me. He reckoned I had aboriginal in me which is total crap as I am as white as a ghost. He did crazy artwork with paint in my toilet which needs painting over. I bought new clothes and he made mean comments. I couldn't cook in front of him because he would just carry on that I was doing it wrong. This has all been in the past week. That's all besides the money thing. I'm only saying all this in the hope with some support I can break this horrible cycle. Wine has run out. I googled rational recovery. Just can't absorb it.
What does having aboriginal in you have anything to do with anything? Is this a racist thing? Im having a hard time following.

Its good that you dont have wine. Perhaps you may want to do something other than listening to yourself and what you think works? There are many many methods to getting sober that have helped so many people. Take one of them and run with it. Post here before drinking or using. Take a step that is different from any other previous steps.

You can do this!