Old 06-16-2017, 02:34 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

A big hello to you tbeit!

Well here's a picture of Mr Brandon! He wouldn't stop dancing around my feet and always ended up facing away from me! Ugh! I kept trying to get him to turn around, but he'd just dance some more and end up facing away from me again leaning to the side. I gave up and took this picture!

Lordy! Lordy! It's getting really hot around here! I was ready to scalp Jethro when I got up and saw all the kids outside w/o any fans on their pens. He had taken them to the barn before it rained. Then he put the kids out after it stopped raining, but didn't put the fans back on them. I swear that man gives me brain farts all the time! I just don't understand his way of thinking! And he's so friggin smart, but does some of the dumbest things! I also can't figure out why he takes them inside when some of them have been attached to those pens for years? They've weathered rain, snow, sleet and 100 degree weather.

Today I couldn't get him to answer his cellphone! He was in the shop! So I march out there to see if he's laying on the floor passed out? Nope! He's fine, sweaty and working. He see's me and I ask where's his damned cellphone? He looks around a little bit and shrugs. ARGH! I turn to walk off and he yell's: "I love you too!" Putz! He comes into the house and asks what needs to be done? Well let's see? We do the same routine where the chickens are concerned every damned day! Figure it out! Then he gets nasty with me. I then say: "OH? It's going to be one of those days!" He immediately clears his nasty look at me off his face and starts helping me get things ready for the kids to come inside. Can't y'all see me slapping my head and mumbling to myself?

He's taken these pain meds for so many years he's losing his smartness! He's also unaware they no longer work for him they only make his pain worse! He just drags around in slow motion when he's taken one. But he won't listen to a damned thing I say about it, because as he says: "I'm a know it all since I was addicted to them!" You think? Geeeeezzzz I'd say that makes me pretty much in the know as far as what they do to a person!

We get into some pretty heated arguments at times over simple stuff that shouldn't be a problem for him to understand. But due to him taking the pain meds? It just goes over his head and he tries to make a big deal out of something so small! I finally just tell him to go away!

Two days ago while bringing in the kids. He went to a pen where the two Barred Rock girls were in half of it. Danny and Minnie were in the other half. I reminded him Danny and Minnie eat separately! So he brought Minnie inside first. I walked by her carrier and thought? "Wow! Her tail feathers really grew overnight?" (That should have been a clue but I was in a rush)! I walked outside and he told me to get Danny. He opened the gate and 'Danny' wouldn't come out or come to me. Hmmmmmm I walked in and grabbed him! I figured he was pouting because I saw Minnie inside eating before him. So I took him to the swing for some cuddles. Jethro takes the other two BR hens inside and puts them in their carrier! A few minutes later I walk inside and put Danny in his carrier.

But wait a minute? I hadn't been holding Danny! Danny was in the 2 BR girls carrier. Oh hell! I look in Minnie/Danny's carrier and there's a BR girl in there pecking Minnie's head. Damn! I snatch her out and put her in the right carrier and grab Danny to go in his right carrier with Minnie! What the hell? This has never happened before!

So I tell Jethro what he did and he proceeded to argue with me! He did everything right and I was full of caca! Oh hell no! I told him again where he had put Danny! He again told me I was full of caca! I dropped it! Just another case of him taking the pain pills.

Well everyone have a clean day! I have to dice tomatoes for the crew!

TOD