Old 06-14-2017, 04:11 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Well Brandon now has the dreaded disease. His bed towels were full of blood when Jethro got him up yesterday. I'm going to have to keep everyone on the meds until it runs it's coarse! Ugh!

Well like I suspected yesterday? Jethro was a Peach today. He had all the carriers cleaned and remade when I got up. He also had all the trash cans emptied as well as the recycling stuff taken outside. When he finally came inside I was in the middle of making their goodie bowls and their medicated water. He didn't say much and I didn't either. I just wasn't in the mood for conversation from him. But hours later our conversation started warming up a little more. This yoyo train we are in just isn't where I want to be.

I wish he'd just tell me he's taken a pill so I can disappear for the evening. But oh no! He has to floor me with a nasty comment or remark somewhere along the way for me to find out! Ugh!

We had to take the trash/recycling to the end of the road. We didn't do this until 1:00 am though! So after I took my can down I went inside and grabbed Mr Brandon up to go outside for a little while. He pranced around my feet and even sent the dog moving out of his way since he was sitting close to me. I walked off a ways and here he come bouncing across the yard after me and the dog. He was talking to whoever would listen to him the whole time. LOL After about 30 minutes he was looking upwards for a place to roost. Oh no young man! Time to go inside! I walk towards the porch and here he comes bouncing after us. Talking up a storm. There's a dark area right before the steps and he didn't want to walk in the dark. He stood on the ground growling and whining. I reached in the back door and turned the porch light on for him. Well? That worked! I could hear him jumping up onto the steps one step after another. The whole time telling me I left him on the ground in the dark! LOL I kept telling him to 'Come on'! He finally made it to the back door and jumped up the step and then into the house. I walked in behind him and shut the door while also flipping the light off. I walk into the kitchen and he follows talking to me. Then he stops because he's seen his reflection in a piece of glass. He squares off at his reflection and I snatch him up telling him he's picking a fight with himself. Silly boy! I take him to his bed and get him covered. I put my hand on him to get him to settle down and he promptly screws the paper towels covering the ice pack. Then he does a little whimpering noise and settles down for the night!

Earlier when Jethro was carrying Tasha inside with Brandon following? Jethro opened the porch room door and kept trying to coax him inside. He wouldn't budge. I walked to the door and said: "Would you come on?" Oh hell! He got all excited when he saw Momma and heard me talking! He bounced up those steps like it was nothing and ran inside. LOL Jethro stood there looking at him and said: "I thought you were my boy? I guess not!" I just started laughing, picked Brandon up and deposited him in his carrier!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD