View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 05:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nova84

Any exciting plans???

Hi all,

I am interested in hearing about any exciting plans people have for the rest for the year...or even seemingly 'boring' plans that just wouldn't have been possible before sobriety?

My husband and I have just booked a Netherlands Christmas Cruise for this December. I've never been on a cruise and can't wait to visit all the Christmas markets and historic landmarks in the various cities we will be visiting. I am imagining myself sitting in the library aboard the ship reading a good book and drinking a hot chocolate whilst we're at sea, going to the on board gym and spa.

There is a possibility that I could be pregnant by December as my husband and I have decided to try for a baby...this is MASSIVE as it has taken 2 years of psychotherapy to work through childhood issues which left me believing I would never want to have children. Of course if I am expecting whilst we are on holiday it will assist with my sobriety, but either way I intend to have a fabulous, special and memorable cruise with my husband WITHOUT alcohol ruining or tainting it.

Happy sober Sunday all 💜