View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I'm so sorry for the grief and loss you are feeling. I hope that, over time, you will be able to find some peace.

I do hope your cat returns home and that he agrees to be an indoor cat.
Anna,
Agrees. Yes, this is the operative word.
For 5 years he was content and then he became very vocal about wanting to get out. Howling through the house at 4 am or earlier. Under the bed crying. Scratching at the door.

I know a little better than he does in regards to keeping him safe, fed, protecting the birds, fleas, injuries etc....

I am worried that he has not eaten in two days. He must be starved by now. He is so skittish of other humans, due to his house life, that I fear he is hiding under something and will not come out.

His sister is completely indifferent to the outdoor life. She can take it or leave it.

Least,
I will check out this book. I have a few good reads by Thich Nhat Hanh. I should not miss this one.

Dee,
Yes, its a whole new world of opportunity and life. I am excited. It aint over till its over.

Side note: If my boy adopted a new family ......well, no one will love him like we do. Our felines have the life of a King and Queen. No wonder his sister just stays on the porch and keeps close by. She knows how good she has it.