Old 06-03-2017, 08:18 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Knat84

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Knat- support is what you need now. Meetings? Counsellor?
You certainly have my support. Do not l8ive in the 'what if's' fear- work on getting better- not doing it again. You, apparently like the rest of us- are not perfect...hmmmm- you are humans. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and with others (like me) to support each other- continue up the path.
Meetings and counselors did not help me in the past. I quit drinking in 2011 because...lol...I got pregnant. And...I mean, I went 9 months without having a drink and I felt like I did not need one. I felt great after month 5. I remember thinking (while pregnant) "wow, what a fresh feeling this is..." Cont.

I am heavily considering this freaking expensive month long recovery place, but, my husband is against it. It would shock the rest of my family (considering they do not know that I relapsed in 2016.) It's in California. I am in Texas. I would only get to speak to them three times a week for 10 minutes. 31 days.

Does it sound crazy that I am looking at you guys as my other option??? Way less expensive. And I know us fellow addicts have some tips/tricks up the sleeve. My mind is so clouded now that I just can't get it. I want that cloud to go away.
But, after 5, I want the anxiety of it to go away so....you win Red Wine.