Old 06-02-2017, 01:40 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Tyre

Hi Junies,
My plan fore the day.
After blasting out some music from my computer over coffee and typing this, I'm now off out into the morning mist and cold for a walk, run, trot by the river and around the park which will take about 45 minutes. Then into the garden to pull all the weeds and maybe do some digging and throw some compost on and mow the lawns. Then down to the fruit and vegetable market with Mrs Tyre and super market shopping.
Then back home for some tidying up before another couple come for dinner. He friend won't drink and she will have a few while Mrs Tyre will get tipsy. While happy that I no longer am she doesn't understand and seems to forget all the bad history and so may give me the "just have one" line which I'll need to counter well as I know a bit of me will think - weeelll, maybe..... so I shall prepare a firm no thanks to be pulled out at that moment if needed.
Looking forward to waking up tomorrow Sunday and having a clear head and if Mrs Tyre is OK (read not hungover) we will be off to the Buddhist temple which is great calming start to a day - relaxing and good food . Hope everyone has a good one. Take care. Tyre