Old 06-02-2017, 08:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
comtnman740

Alright Dust Mites you made the Resentment List

Hey there SR!
Kind of a funny title i guess. I can't really complain about too many things lately but these little critters have been driving me batty. I think i need to wash my sheets and blankets again along with a vacuuming of the mattress. These are things i used to drink over but now instead of drinking i come here to my family. I've got a plan..look out critters! Lol

Today is Day 110 and for the most part things have been going good. I'm knee deep in Step 4 which is good. It feels good to put things on paper that really drove me to drink. I have been having cravings here and there lately but i dismiss them as my body would a toxin.

Lately i've felt a little bored with life although it is really "full" right now which is a good thing. I've got a steady job, a great girlfriend, a place to live and a truck. I think i need to find another hobby. I love the outdoors and sports but lately those things have been feeling a little stale if you know what i mean.

I guess that's it! Oh and if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of dustmites i'm all ears ; )

Thanks and have a great Friday!
Garrison