View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 04:36 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Berrybean

Originally Posted by sweetichick View Post
Still waiting to see if my debt recovery plan is agreed to. Just want to go to the bottle shop. I'm posting here before I drink.
Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results SC, and we've all done it. Staying on that crazy merry-go-round just amounts to digging ourselves a deeper rock bottom.

What do you want? You life to get better, or to descend into more unmanageability? Only you can make the choice. We can give suggestions, but if you choose to ignore them and go to the bottle shop instead, we can't stop you. No one can. The life-rafts are there, but you have to be willing to climb on board. Yes, it's likely to be difficult and uncomfortable FOR A WHILE. And then things would start getting better and easier. But while you're still seeing alcohol as the solution and not really conceding that it is (and will always be) the problem you're set to carry on the madness.

Why not let us help you get out of this pit of misery by actually using some of the suggestions given instead of taking a drink and sinking further into the mire ?

BB