View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 09:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MakaioNahinu

Yes

Originally Posted by Chaplain30 View Post
Some ppl born un lucky. All of those ur dads fault not yours.
Indeed we are born unlucky. My parents conceived me at a young age 15/16 both my parents had tough upbringings my mom had older siblings who tortured her, my dad wasn't loved as a child and was almost Abducted by a notorious Aboriginal killer along with my auntie when they were 8 years old. Dysfunctional runs hard in both my families many of my uncles on my moms side are alcoholics and have done similar things I have done we all get stupid, depressed and narcissistic. My dads side get violent and snakey and we fall into hard drugs easily. I Am looking to break the cycle I am fixing my life for my son and future i want to break the cycle of alcoholism and hopefully the road ahead I find peace within my self but it is a year since i first relaped and 6 months since i came back to the program and i am going for the home run i want to be succesfull i want to live happy but my past is haunting me i know it will soon pass and i love my friends and family i forgive them i need to forgive myself.