View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 03:20 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Good Morning everyone!

SAH, so glad to see your posts and of course we are with you! I'm glad you're going back to AA.

Julia, thanks, it was truly a set of giggles.

Welcome to all the newcomers! This can be a rough weekend. Long weekend, kind of a celebration in the US as it's thought to be the start of the beginning of the summer season. Hand in hand with that goes alcohol.

Today I am grateful for all the things I have planned to do. If I were still drinking more than half the weekend would be spent nursing a horrific hangover that certainly wouldn't be worth whatever pleasure I thought I got from drinking.

Off to a birthday party today for my niece's daughter then continuation of a binge of the final season of Bloodline on Netflix. Tomorrow is volunteer work, sponsor meeting, another birthday party for another niece's son and then set up of an AA meeting. Plenty to do!

Ken, good to see you, we will definitely have to connect some point for coffee. I hope you enjoy your vacation,

STDragon, glad you went to the doctors and hope you have some answers soon.

Off to make out the grocery list and to get there at 7. I want to be in and out before the camping weekenders converge!

Have a great day everyone