View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 07:04 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
InParticular

Hi guys, I've been so busy.
Only a month and a bit left of this show, thank GOODNESS.
Remember I was talking about going back to school for fine arts a while back? It looks like it might actually happen, part time study at this program is an option, I didn't know it was. So basically I can afford it where I thought I couldn't. It's actually doable. So I'll make up my mind about that shortly. I'm thinking it's a good thing to do though, I always wanted to get a degree.
But fine arts? What am I thinking.
The guy upstairs who was causing me a huge amount of stress because of the noise he created, has been asked to move out. Apparently I'm not the only one who he has been making crazy in the neighbourhood and the landlord had enough of him. The two other roommates have told me that their next roommate will fit in better.
So that is a huge relief.
I've been enjoying single life lately, or at least getting used to trying to enjoy being single. I'm making new friends and have been busy with the radio show and other things. It's good.
I had a breakthrough in my therapy the other day. Was something else. It's cathartic. I told her some things that I've never vocalized to anyone in my entire life. What an experience.
Off to work I go, thank goodness it's POETS Day!