Old 05-24-2017, 09:40 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

allo! This place is an interactive 24/7 space. It is a dedicated huge projection screen with multi-m images (3d) and sound..that can be viewed by the public through a huge window. It has lots of plays of light and sound because of where it is centred. I am not sure yet exactly what I do- but it does involve setting up stuff- exhibits- in 2 or 3 places, including normal pictures. A great way to learn. Especially from young people who perhaps are not tainted by the 'old freak' brush.

Beards..hmmm. The rage here- young blokes with perfectly clipped bushranger beards- wearing expensive 'bushie' clothes and very short hair. Apparently beards equates to manliness. I have had one now for 37 years..so do not care. I am a life support system for my beard.,
Alexander the G. prohibited his men on growing beards because the enemy could yank on them in close body fighting.
In middle English (circa 1200 ad) it comes from the word 'berd' which is attributed to an old expression for 'oppose openly' or to confront. Manly indeed.