View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 05:44 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Hi y'all. Yowsers- bin mighty quiet round these here parts. Folks like it that away s'posing. Hope all are okay.
Lordy Sam- for Viccie, a day off? That is more commonwealth than us.
Busy day for me. (Jeez- watching Silence of the Lambs- very deep film) 2204 Monday now.
No sleep since Saturday night- feel okay strangely. Donated blood @ 0730. All good- BP/P text book perfect. Mr Vein 9the only one they can use) behaved well. Gave over a bag of blood in 7 minutes. The ID check and paper work took 20. Then counselling. Have made sure got a computer and with my new fangly smarty phone- internet access for when I go to next unit (no free wifi). Saved enuf to buy a TV and microwave- my counsellor driving me, no dept stores in the city that sell stuff like that.. No point in contacting ex about anything- so have to start again with everything- from spoons to bed. BUT I am safe, it is raining outside am I am warm. Launching into more recovery work- CBT pycholomology based work. Becoming more empathic to the plight of my natural 'Adam's family'. Every counsellor, psych I have spoken to for a long time have focused on them as being a cause of my f-offedness that led to drinking- not drinking being the root cause.
Have a good day, all.