View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:01 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

We went out to eat with the baby for her birthday. On the way home, he was talking about his money n how he could put a roof on. I said, we have a lawyer to pay n a ring payment. He got me a new wedding band and I have to pay for it. I know. He's so sweet! Then he says, I'm not paying those bills because they are yours and you are not living with me. We are not husband n wife so you figure it out! That really hurt me. After all I did to stand beside him at his absolute worst and he's leaving me with debt and I have to pay it because I need my truck refinanced. If I don't make the payments, my credit union may snub me for a 40k loan. It's going to come down to paying bills and eating. I'll get to eat my free meal at work though.

He sent me a text and told me I'm never going to make it without him. That I need to come home because I will NEVER heal myself away n I can only heal with him close to me. Or me close to him.

You know what?! Someone is so full of himself! You know me, I could really tell you all what I think but I don't want banned.